This is a confusing posting in Indonesia Matters by Patung. He writes about Cheesy Girl’s tirade against bules who smell and are generally hopeless layabouts. But there is no link to Cheesy Girl except a link to an old posting to Parvita’s blog.
What is the reason for this posting?
October 9th, 2008, in News & Issues, by Patung
A vitriolic attack on the presence of foreign experts and smelly expat workers in Jakarta.
“Cheesy Girl”, it seems an Indonesian in Jakarta who lives and works among expatriates, and once had a westerner boyfriend who had a rash on his stomach and stank of fish, writes in her blog about bules or westerners/expats in Indonesia, that they
- are not experts in anything
- are stupid
- are incredibly pampered in Indonesia
- are nobodies back home
- don’t clean themselves properly after going to the toilet
- rarely wash their hands
- rarely bathe
- stink of fish
- have spotted skin
- act as if they own Jakarta
- are ill mannered
- bring disease because they are filthy
- are barbarians with big mouths
- are only allowed to come to Indonesia because the government needs tax revenue
She would like to list more of their faults but