In the meantime, here are some interesting questions posed by the ever-interesting Rima Fauzi:
– Why the hell did her mom willingly introduce her to a perverted grown ass adult man in the first place? (read subliminal message: cash cow.. kaching!) If I were a mother of a 14 year old girl, I’d leave my kid home to play with her girlfriends instead of bringing her to a Gala Dinner hosted by any Prime Minister, and even if I had to bring her, I’d politely refuse to introduce my baby to a 28 yr old man who wants to be her friend.
– How the bloody hell did her parents let her date Adrie Bakrie, a grown man, at her tender age of 14/15/16? (Again, read subliminal message: cash cow.. kaching!)
– How the fuck did a 16 yr old socialite from a “rich family” end up in a room somewhere alone with a perverted grown ass adult Malaysian man and end up getting raped? (where were her parents/bodyguard/guardian/babysitter?)
– Why wasn’t this teenage girl home playing with her friends or texting her girlfriends discussing how cute her highschool’s football captain is? It’s strange to see a girl this young mingling with adults all the time. Again, Where were her parents???
– WHY THE BLOODY FUCK did her parents let her marry her alleged RAPIST? (Alhtough to be fair her American dad reportedly did not agree at all with this. Glad to see someone still had common sense when it comes to pedophile marriages)
– Why did she not file for a divorce after fleeing her husband following the alleged abuse?? (or at least let her mom do it for her)
and last but certainly not least;
– Why is it that our media is so fascinated and will willingly report and condemn (Malaysian or otherwise) culprits of abuse when it comes to abuse cases that involves a BEAUTIFUL and high profile victim like Mano, but nobody bats an eyelash in abuse /rape cases done towards Indonesian domestic helpers/migrant workers? Are beautiful Indonesian socialites worth more than poor and not-so-goodlooking Indonesian villagers? If so, what have we all become??